- Handmade Leather BiFold Wallet - One Year Later
- Ostrich Leather Care and Video Demonstration
- What Kind Of Leather Do We Use In Our Products?
- Ordering A Leather Belt: How To Order The Correct Belt Size For You
- New Handmade Bifold Leather Wallets In Our Classic Leather Collection
- Why is there a big white "eye" on most stingray leather products?
- Slim Credit Card Wallets in Stingray, Ostrich and Snake Leather
- Removing Water Stains From Ostrich Leather
- Introducing Our New Line Of Cowhide Leather Accessories
- 10 Of the Most Popular Men's Wallet Styles
- Front Pocket Wallets – Sometimes Smaller Is Better
- How Can You Tell the Difference between Real Ostrich Leather and Fake Ostrich Leather?
- Stingray Leather – A Long History of Beauty and Function
- The Famous Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Leather Weave
- An Understated, Elegant Handmade Leather Duffel Bag
- How to Apply A Screen Protector For the iPhone or Any Smart Phone
- How to Apply A Screen Protector For The iPad or Any Tablet Computer
- Caring for Ostrich Leather Products
- Caring for Stingray Leather Products
- New Ostrich Leg Leather Cases Just Released
- Tom Barrington Products Now Available in Europe
- Apple iPhone 4 Exotic Ostrich Leather Sleeve Cases
- Apple iPhone 4 Pony Leather Vertical Sleeve Cases
- Applie iPhone 4 Pony Hair Cases
- Apple iPhone 4 Holster (sleeve) Style Genuine Leather Cases
- Blackberry Genuine Leather Sleeve (Holster) Style Cases
- Taking Care Of Your Leather Products
Posted by Administrator on 1/2/2013 to Leather Craft
Posted by Administrator on 12/29/2012 to Leather Craft
Here is some valuable information to help you know the difference.
Posted by Administrator on 12/25/2012 to Leather Craft
Read more about the long storied history of one of nature's most treasured leathers.
Posted by Administrator on 9/19/2012 to Leather Craft
Image from Bottega Veneta Men's Leather Bag
Posted by Administrator on 9/13/2012 to Products We Love
Posted by Administrator on 5/26/2012 to Product Information
Posted by Administrator on 5/25/2012 to Product Information
Posted by Administrator on 4/16/2012 to Leather Care
All leather items require special care to protect the surfaces of the leather and the finishes applied that create the beauty in the products that are made from them. Because of it's natural properties, ostrich leather requires very specialized care to maintain it's natural beauty and protect it from damages caused by normal wear and tear.
Read more about how to care for ostrich leather products on the following page.
Posted by Administrator on 2/22/2012 to Leather Care
Products made from stingray leather are very durable and usually will last many years due to the natural properties of stingray leather that make it one of the most durable leathers available. With this renewed interest in stingray leather, more and more people are inquiring of us how to care for their stingray products.
This entry in our blog will give you a little more background on stingray leather, and how to properly care for items manufactured from it.
Read more about stingray leather care here.
Posted by Administrator on 2/14/2012 to New Products
Take a look at these gorgeous new ostrich leg leather vertical holster style cases we just released for the iPhone 4! The leather colors are stunning and certain to garner attention and become it's own conversation piece when you pull out your iPhone 4 encased in one of these very unique beauties.
Each case is lined with genuine suede leather. The caramel brown case is lined with dark brown suede. The black and dark brown cases are both lined with a rich red suede leather.
Contrasting and reinforced edge stitching gives each case a very nice detailed finish that not only makes the case looks beautiful, but also strengthens the case at points that receive extra stress and wear when taking the iPhone 4 in and out of the case.
These cases cannot be found anywhere else in the world! There are no other companies making them in this style that we know of. These are truly unique cases sure to appeal to those who want something a little more unique than everyone else.
There are more pictures of each case here.
Caramel Ostrich Leg Case | Dark Brown Ostrich Leg Case | Black Ostrich Leg Case